Being accused of a crime is a life-changing experience that can lead to serious consequences. You may be at risk for jail time, fines, and probation as well as other court-ordered actions. The collateral penalties you face can extend beyond this, jeopardizing your reputation, your job or career, your social relationships, and even your family. With so much at stake, you need a criminal defense attorney you can trust to help you avoid or mitigate these consequences.
At Whittenburg Law Firm, you can work with a criminal defense team that knows and understands criminal law, the local court system, and how to investigate, analyze, and build your case in search of optimum results. We understand the stress of criminal charges and are here to stand by your side every step of the way working vigorously on your behalf.
Our team is here to help you secure a case dismissal or reduced charges. We start by conducting our own detailed investigation into the circumstances surrounding your arrest. We believe that everyone has the right to a vigorous defense no matter what the charges may be. Our firm wants to ensure that you have a fighting chance and every available legal measure is taken to help you secure the best possible result.
No matter what type of criminal offense you face, your first order of business should be to contact a reliable and experienced attorney. We know that facing criminal charges is frightening and overwhelming. Our firm is here to put a professional on your side who cares about you and your future and who will fight for your best interests throughout the criminal justice process.
We handle all criminal misdemeanors and felonies, including but not limited to:
- DWI. This includes charges based on being under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.
- Drug crimes. These range from simple possession to sales, delivery, and trafficking.
- Assault. This can range from simple assault to aggravated assault.
- Domestic violence. These crimes of violence involve family members, household members, and intimate partners.
- Crimmigration. These are crimes that make you ineligible to enter or remain in the U.S. as a noncitizen.
- Theft crimes. These can range from minor shoplifting to felony theft involving stolen property of up to $300,000 or more.
- Weapons charges.
- Probation violations.
- Sex crimes. These can range from indecent exposure to sexual assault and more.
- White collar crimes. While nonviolent, these crimes are harshly punished especially when large financial damage has been inflicted on alleged victims.
Speak with a criminal defense attorney in Amarillo, Dallas, or Lubbock if you are facing charges. Call Whittenburg Law Firm at (806) 375-4722 or contact us online to get started.
“Working with Elba has been a wonderful experience. Anytime I have had a question or a concern, I know that I can call or email Elba.”
“Whittenburg law firm has the greatest legal staff !! Zelda & Elba has always stood by my families side and always ready to answer any questions! Elba's guidance has made all my legal preparations easy !!”
Now we are happily, blessed, more excitement of making new chapter love together.
“We couldn’t be happier with your service God bless you more and more! Thank you very much for everything!”
We are happily married in the land of the free.
“Me and my petitioner now my husband were so happy with the results of my applications. I tell you guys they are so great.”
You feel the family atmosphere and they answered any of the doubts we had.
“Everyone in the office treated me very well from the beginning. I am very grateful to them and I recommend them 100%.”
David Strange is Board Certified in Immigration & Nationality Lawby the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
We Have Nearly 40 Years of Combined Experience
We Make the Process as Simple as Possible
We Know First-Hand What You're Going Through
We Have Three Locations in Texas with Many Resources